[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT450AT HF/6m transceiver

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT450AT HF/6m transceiver
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:29:49 -0500
I have a Yaesu FT450 for sale, which works good, and is in really good
physical condition as well, with a couple of nicks on the sides of the
bezel, and a light smudge or 2 on the top, which are really hard to see.
This is the model with the built in automatic antenna tuner.

This is the 100 watt HF and 6 meter rig with IF DSP noise reduction and DSP
based narrow filters, a voice recorder to call CQ for you over and over
again and a CW memory keyer-both great for contesting, a TCXO for frequency
stability in digital contests, a voice synthesizer to announce the
frequency and mode at the push of a button, and quite a few more features.
You can read all about it at:

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0450.html

This rig comes with the MH-67 hand mic, and a power cord which has been
hard wired to the circuit board inside.  The headphones jack really isn't
working, but the internal speaker works fine, and you can use the speaker
jack in the back of the radio for headphones if you like.

This also comes with the original manual and box. I am asking $405 for this
wonderful rig plus shipping.  I can take paypal/check or MO

73 John AF5CC