Re: [Yaesu] FT5100 LOW POWER OUT BOTH UHF AND VHF

To: "'Keith Dutson'" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>, "'Yaesu'" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT5100 LOW POWER OUT BOTH UHF AND VHF
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:01:32 -0500
Hello all.....had a few suggestions.....first, I checked my power supply and
all
Is good there.....steady 13.8vdc to radio......yes, this radio has a high
and low power
push button....I am not getting low power levels such as 5 watts while in
the high power position.
I should get around 45 watts on vhf on high but only seeing about 18 watts.
The same is happening on uhf where I think its supposed to be around 35
watts but is
around 20 watts in high power position.

73  Ted VE3SS