[AMPS] HARRIS RF-110A INFO AVAIL

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HARRIS RF-110A INFO AVAIL
From: W0YR@aol.com (W0YR@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:07:01 EST
Gang,

I now have the Harris RF-110A (pair 4CX1500Bs) up and running.  I had to do
considerable modification to the amp so it could be driven with a normal
exciter, rather than the 10-150 mw originally called for.  Did all this
without drilling any holes!  Had find the rare Amphenol connectors, make up
the cables and design and build a control box and control circuitry plus
power supply.  It is SUPER linear (AB1) and loafs at the legal limit.

If you have been unsuccessful at taming this beast, perhaps I can help you.

No-tune from 1.8 - 30 mHz.  E-mail me or look for me evenings on 14.185 +/-
or on 14.020 +/- CW.

Mike  W0YR/4