[AMPS] looking for diagram GS-31b/35b or double GI7b for HF and 6m

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] looking for diagram GS-31b/35b or double GI7b for HF and 6m
From: pe1ogf@iaehv.nl (John Peters)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:46:03 +0100
Hi All,

I'm looking for a diagram of an amplifier using GS31/GS35 or a double GI7b for
short-wave bands and 6m.

(I only have experience in building VHF amplifiers) so a new challenge is
waiting.. hihi

Need to build an amplifier for our next expedition to HB0, it would be nice to
have a 6m section in the short-wave amplifier.

Also WARC bands should be available but perhaps 12m is tunable on 10 ?  17m on
15m and 30m on 20 or 40 ? or I can add some tabs on the coil in the output
circuit.

The designs I've seen don't use any input tuning.. The automatic antenna tuner
in the radio will do the job ? or is the input nearly 50 ohms of these tubes
?? Only a double 3-500Z had an input tuning section for each band.

PSE any info, diagram or hyperlink would be very much appreciated.