[AMPS] IC-PW1 Acom2000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] IC-PW1 Acom2000
From: ea6nb@wanadoo.es (Jaime P.Ullívarri)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:43:48 -0000
I have been operating for many years a Yaesu FL7000 and FT1000 without any
problem at all, with so many protections never failed, at my job we use to
keep the transmitters from the Mediterranean Coastal Station, 6 commercial
solid state 1Kw amps connected 24H a day, only have problems with direct
lighting, all logic boards ( for remote control ) failed. The amps where
working all together, some times at the same time, 3 amps on the same
vertical antenna, on near frequencies separated with a high Q network and no
problems, of course Rx antennas and receivers in other place 80 Km away and
operators on the mainland.
73, Jaime.