[Amps] suppressors [TSPA]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] suppressors [TSPA]
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:17:44 -0700
Interesting discourse, John. //   A Hughes employee told me that their
100kW HF amplifier used some Ni-Cr conductors in the output enclosure to
reduce VHF amplification.
- Instead of using Ni-Cr in a HV-RFC, I use a type-73 ferrite VHF
attenuator bead at the top of the choke when the choke has a resonance
near the anode's VHF resonance.  The Henry 3KA and 2K-4 is such an amp.