[Amps] Mil Connector Source

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Mil Connector Source
From: n2bc at stny.rr.com (Bill Coleman N2BC)
Date: Tue May 6 09:57:20 2003
My apologies for posting this to a bunch of places, but I think it's worth
busting a rule or two.

If you are in need of "Military Style" connectors, try:

William Perry Co.
702 Beechwood Road
Louisville, KY  40207
502-893-8724

I needed a bunch of connectors for a Harris amp & Mr. Perry had them all at
very reasonable $$.

But be prepared for a SURPRISE.  They insisted on sending the connectors to
make sure they were correct BEFORE I paid for them.  And, they only want your
personal check or an MO when they finally get around to taking your $$ (no
plastic).

I'm not sure what range of products they have and they have no internet site or
email. I have no interest in the company other than being a very satisfied and
pleasantly surprised customer.

Best 73, Bill
Bill Coleman    N2BC
http://home.stny.rr.com/n2bc