Re: [Amps] Blowing off steam

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blowing off steam
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:16:22 -0400
Don, Steve,

I though about this also, but some were the same who were winning the bids. If this was the case, the meter will be re-offered for sell because the shill won it. Also, when looking over the bidders, there was several bidding, maybe four for the same item. I just can't see why these folks cant see this? One thing I thought is, they may be new to auctions or ebay. But then I looked at their rating, and some had a high number. Heck, I learned the ropes on ebay, in about my first two auctions. Any on this mailer know it, and how it's done. I just cant figure why these others do it.

Best & 73's

Will Matney