Re: [Amps] 3-500Z tube recommendations

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z tube recommendations
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:02:13 -0800 (PST)
Get the RF Parts tubes -- you won't be dissappointed.  I abuse mine in my Henry
3K-A and they just
keep making power.  The Taylors are the same tubes, but you won't get the
extended warranty.  They
both have a 1 year warranty, but the RF Parts versions have a pro-rated second
year and cost $20
more (at least that was the case when I got mine).  Honestly though, I'd
probably just get the
Taylors if I had to do it again and save the bucks.

Joe, N3JI