Re: [Amps] GE ham news

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GE ham news
From: Kenneth Grimm <kgrimm@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 09:37:26 -0400
I want to thank Edgar Brown, N6OU, John Brosnahan, W0UN, and Randy
Brothers, K9OR, for offering their help in assembling a collection of GE
Ham News and RCA Ham Tips for inclusion on BAMA.  There are a couple of
locals here in Lynchburg, VA, home of the former GE Two Way Radio
Division, who are also looking for a stash.
Randy has already scanned and uploaded a couple of the GE Ham News and
one issue of RCA Ham Tips and they have been placed on BAMA:
http://bama.sbc.edu/ge_ham_news.htm and
http://bama.sbc.edu/rca_ham_tips.htm
I've also listed on the respective pages, the other issues that Randy
has and will be uploading as time permits.  If you have other issues
that you would like to have included, please scan them at 300 dpi and
upload them.  It would really be great to be able to offer the full
collection of these interesting little publications from the
hollow-state era.

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr