Re: [Amps] mind control ray stopper

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] mind control ray stopper
From: Paul Whatton <paul.whatton@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:59:01 +0100
This seems an ideal commercial opportunity to me, one that could make me
rich and help humanity at the same time. So I intend to quit my job and
set up a line making these in my kitchen, selling them on ebay. I am so
confident of their effectiveness that if anyone wearing one of these
could prove that it had not functioned as advertised, and that they had
indeed been abducted, I would be prepared to offer a full refund. I will
certainly be looking to franchise out the business and will be seeking
suitable applicants with capital to share in my success.

I already have a supply of the essential material in the form of the
anti-static bags that are used to hold sensitive electronic components.
The ones manufactured for use on computer motherboards are especially
suitable and fit snugly over an average size head (not forgetting to cut
a couple of holes out for the eyes of course). I have been testing one
all evening. Despite the fact that it is only a single layer, and not
the multiple layers that are recommended on the web site, I can confirm
that it has been completely effective and I have not once been abducted
by aliens since I started wearing it.

Paul G4DCV