[Amps] Eimac 4CX1000A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Eimac 4CX1000A
From: "Glenn McNeil" <vk4tzl@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:39:56 -0000
G'Day Group,

I have two NOS Eimac 4CX1000A Tubes, still in sealed boxes for sale...Date
codes of 8921 and 8429 if that is  what is stamped on the box, and is in fact ,
a date code...I'm guessing here, as I have never seen Eimac Tubes still in the
box! Asking $200 USD each. I also have 1 only Eimac Socket to Suit...Grounded
Screen, S/Hand and asking $80 USD.

Lastly, two Jennings Vac Variables..CVCD 1500pf and CVCD 3000pf, both 3kV,
S/Hand but in ex Commercial Equipment that was removed working from service.
Asking $80 USD each ....all plus post of course.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

73

Glenn
VK4TZL