Re: [Amps] SB200's ETC

To: "c.s." <carlseye@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB200's ETC
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:58:51 -0400
You might want to take the SB-200 manual onto the can with you where a bit
of reading just might improve your knowledge while you get rid of all your
BS and self pity whining.

As I said, many have TRIED to help you several times in the past but all you
do is ask the same questions over and over again.
Since you dont seem to have the basic RF knowledge to comprehend the answers
then simply reading the manual just might help.

Come back when you are ready to learn and not go on a grandstanding trip.

Carl
KM1H