Re: [Amps] no mud wrestlers...SB200 IMD

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] no mud wrestlers...SB200 IMD
From: Gary Patterson <gpatterson53@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 04:32:08 -0400
I'll second that.  As one of the silent majority, for the most part I have
enjoyed the discourse. Reviewing the traffic of the last week or so, one poster
stands out as being rude, flippant and generally unhelpful.  Without me being
specific, I'll bet all you are thinking of the same individual right now.

73