Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 60, Issue 16

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 60, Issue 16
From: "RECurry" <rec@curry.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:15:08 -0800

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:58:53 -0500
From: "Administrator" <amps@myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MFJ and Dahl
To: <amps@contesting.com>

This is the AMPS list - not an MBA case study.

The "MFJ and Dahl" tread will end NOW or I will start
unsubscribing people.

------------------------------

Wow! That seems awfully harsh for this situation. This is my first post to
this list but I've been monitoring it for quite a while and this has been
one of the more interesting topics. With so many different folks
participating in a friendly way it seems this is what the participants want
to talk about at the moment. After all, isn't the list a service for the
participants? I think the topic is relevant since MFJ has bought at least
amp makers - Vectronics and Ameritron. Speaking form experience as a list
owner, it will pass. I encourage you to allow discussions to go their own
path as long as they are not completely irrelevant to the primary purpose of
this list. Unsubscribing people is quite harsh and should be reserved for
the most heinous crimes.

Ron
N6QL