Re: [Amps] Looking for a Amp Supply LK500C schematic?

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking for a Amp Supply LK500C schematic?
From: <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 08:44:32 -0400
I have that one and it is for the "B" version with no protection circuits
showing.  The original manual I have is a hybrid of A + B and is not a copy,
but is the one shipped with the amp.  Most pages refer to the A and some to the
B, but only in a few sentences here and there.  If it helps, I have serial #
849.  Also my schematic is dated from 1983, but amp was purchased in Dec 85 and
serviced @ Amp supply in March 86.  The guy that had it (now SK) kept extensive
documentation on what work was done on the amp.

Thank you,
Randy AB9GO

Randy E. Randall
Network Engineer
The Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
Phone 513-585-7146
Fax 513-585-7159

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

>>> "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com> 4/11/2008 8:00 AM >>>
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/ampsuply/lk500/lk500.pdf

Not the best quality but neither was the original.

Carl
KM1H