[Amps] Cooler....GI-46B..

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Cooler....GI-46B..
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:50:07 +1000
Hi all....I'm on the "bot" again...I am looking for a spare cooler for a
GI-46B tube...Situation is this >>>>

I am presently constructing another GI-7B amplifier...I intend replacing
the existing coolers on the tubes with GI-46B coolers for more efficient
cooling..

I have 3 new GI-46B tubes with coolers set aside for a later project,,I
have taken two of those coolers off the 46B tubes for the GI-7B
project..This leaves me with 3 GI-46B tubes but only one cooler...

I would be happy to either pay for another cooler or swap one GI-46B
tube W/O cooler for a spare cooler...

I can buy another complete tube but that's a bit expensive for the sake
of 1 cooler..

Reading this, it looks cool....

Wonder if anyone can help....

73 all.......Bob VK3ZL..