Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 06:44:46 -0600
I didn't see anything of this one on his website, he mentioned to look at
other similar designs for single band amps.  I'm thinking of a bit of a
frankenstein actually, combining the layout of a good SB-200 6m conversion
using the GI-7B combined with the added input and output matching from his
two band design to make a 6m & 2m tabletop amp.

Any suggestions, criticism's, bring it on I want to hear it all.  But I
think its going to be do-able with a little time.

73,

Scott