Re: [Amps] Is after-powerdown cooling desirable?

To: k4vud@hotmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Is after-powerdown cooling desirable?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:20:43 -0500 (EST)
Hi Charlie, I am in your corner and will continue running the amplifier
cooling blower for a couple of minutes after removing plate and
filament/heater  voltage.

This is not illegal or immoral so no there should be no downside.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/21/2011 9:07:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,