Re: [Amps] Large Variac controlling HV power supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Large Variac controlling HV power supply
From: "Mark Beckwith" <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 07:26:34 -0500
I think guys have been doing this since time began. I have two different boat anchors out in the barn built exactly as you describe, both built by other people (one is a bona-fide Henry industrial something-or-other). I assumed it was "best practice."

73,
Mark - N5OT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Trainor" <dave@n8zfm.com>