Re: [Amps] k9yc pdf

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] k9yc pdf
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:49:26 -0500
Dean is an awesome guy!

He once tried to explain the math behind his analysis app ... it
was way over my head!

When I situated my tower base wrongly, so that the legs weren't
aligned with the guy anchors, he quipped something like "You can
never mess up so badly that you can't be used as a good example
how not to do things."

Then when I was having an impossible time getting my tribander up
on that tower, once the base was reset correctly & it was assembled,
he went up and did it for me.

So Carl, you planning to leave ice mountain for a cushy retirement
on a tropical island somewhere?

David KD4E

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com