Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:57:47 -0400
I dont even consider it that necessary at any ham or 2 way shop test bench, Bird is still the standard and there are enough slug ranges available for most any need.

OTOH those slugs add up in price if you havent lucked into cleaning out old shops, estates, etc so the fancy digital gear can be more economical to some.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>