Re: [Amps] 4CX1000a test and gettering

To: Edward stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1000a test and gettering
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:14:04 -0400
Ed, the best place to test it is in your Acom amp itself! Just run it
for a few hours with filament on but offline and no RF drive. It
doesn’t matter if the high voltage is also on, so long as the
amplifier is off-line.With a newEimac tube I doubt there’s any
preconditioning required at all.
73,
Jim W8ZR

Sent from my iPhone