Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 15:16:49 -0800
On 12/15/2020 4:25 PM, gudguyham--- via Amps wrote:
The 425 amp has a very keen anti-hotswitching “ watchdog” circuit.

Yes. While this circuit is documented in the set of schematics that are part of the manual, the split of this circuitry across multiple pages describing each circuit board makes it tricky to follow. Years ago, I redrew the schematic in AutoCAD, putting everything in a single pdf, with dashed lines showing what parts were on each board. That pdf is in my website, along with several others breaking out parts of the circuitry for easy printing.

k9yc.com/publish.htm

Scroll down.

Note that these are partial schematics that omit details of input and output RF circuitry.

73, Jim K9YC