Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW
From: "Jeff in Mali: via Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 02:19:34 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks Pete, I'll check that my settings are right.
    On Wednesday, March 13, 2024 at 01:25:30 AM GMT, Pete Smith N4ZR
<pete.n4zr@gmail.com> wrote:

 I think this thread is drifting off-topic.  We're not talking about the
waveform of CW, but how long it takes after PTT before the KPA-1500 is
ready to amplify incoming signals.  I've been there - at first my N was
getting trimmed into a non-character, so I now have a 50 ms. delay in my
Winkeyer (which controls PTT) to prevent that.

73, Pete N4ZR