[CQ-Contest] New ARRL Web Coverage of Contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New ARRL Web Coverage of Contests
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sat Apr 20 09:11:53 2002
The new approach to covering contests is excellent -- compliments to N1ND,
K5ZD and all others involved in the project.  I particularly enjoyed the
ability to sort and display line scores by various parameters, and the
presentation of band-by-band breakouts for everyone.  The equipment page on
stations in the top ten boxes was also a welcome addition.  Finally, I
think the new transparency as to which stations counted toward which club
score is a welcome addition.

There are just two things I would like to see added.  The major one would
be on-line access to my own set of the reports described by K5ZD in his
sidebar "What Price Accuracy."  I know that in the past these have been
available by e-mail request to N1ND, but frankly I hesitate to make the
request when I know how few and how busy folks in the Contest Branch
are.  CQWW has made this information available, and since N6TR wrote the
software for both I'd hope that most of the work has already been done.

The minor request would be to be able to sort line scores by region as well
as Division and Section.

A great start!

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the World HF