re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - what do I do about unlikely QSO

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - what do I do about unlikely QSO
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:11:17 +0000 (GMT)
Many thanks for all those who contacted me about this.
For some reason Yahoo thought all the messages were
spam....

The universal recommendation was to claim the QSO, so
I will - and I have and will not change anything else
in the log. For the record the station was FP5CI. I
was doubtful because I had not heard him earlier in
the contest and he was pretty strong. But of course FP
to VE3 is quite an easy path and perhaps he
desperately needed that elusive VE3 multiplier....

73 Roger
VE3ZI

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams