Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ
From: "Kyle Chavis" <wa4pgm@kinex.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:42:40 -0500
That's the wrong way to look at it Hans, you certainly wouldn't want a
station to remove you after being told "R TU".  Contesting is about working
the strong and weak in the time allowed, it shouldn't be about telling
someone "R TU" and then giving them a "NIL" because of "your" frustration.
Giving someone a "LATER" is much better than a "NIL", it's going to be
challenging at times but that's what contesting is all about.
73,
Kyle, WA4PGM