Re: [CQ-Contest] Conditions for 10m

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "John Warren" <nt5c@texas.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Conditions for 10m
From: "Per Eklund" <per.e@kommunicera.umea.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:17:26 +0100
Was Aurora Es here in Northern Sweden.
Probably around most of the north pole, more or less.
Worked both OY:s 1377km and TF:s 1806km here on the first hop.
They were very strong.

Southern states came trough in the beginning of the opening on sunday.
Maybe TX had a ~3000km F-hop to the northeast to begin with, bouncing north of
Canada.
Then 2 E-hops. (?)
In the end of the contest also the northern states came trough.
3 E-hops?
TX is about 8000km and NY about 6000km from here.
Strongest signals came from FL area. A first bounce near greenland then 2E?
(3000km+1800km+1800km) Or an other similar combination.
What does the W6EL program say with this assumption?

73 Per SM2LIY / SM2M