[CQ-Contest] Log checking questions..Did they cheat?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions..Did they cheat?
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:42:04 +0000
If it is just a single discrepency in the log , I don't think that in and of
itself should disqualify anyone.  Two or more would extend beyond a
reasonable doubt however.

And no,,, I don't think we need a rule or category change.   There was an
assisted category long
before packet came on the scene.    Am I right?   Packet is just a form of
assistance.   Some ops
like to "shoot fish in a barrel".   Doesn't seem sporting to me, but then
again, to each his own.

Therefore,,,  To each his own category..

My .02 cents worth.

73,
Guy, N7ZG