[VHFcontesting] Stew Perry, CWAC'd

To: CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>,VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Stew Perry, CWAC'd
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:52:19 -0800 (PST)
I ran my own little "Contest Within A Contest" during
the Stew Perry Top Band Challenge (just ended).  I
logged by using a new real-time scoring system.

Wanna see what a first-timer with 100 watts to a 40'
high inverted Vee can do on 160 meters?  Here's my map
from the previous 24-hours (it is relative time so it
will eventually go blank, so don't delay):

http://propnet.findu.com/catch.cgi?call=w2ev&band=m0&last=48&geo=http://w2ev.rochesterny.org/PropNET/images/findUmaps/na.geo

Mike (WV2ZOW) joined in for a couple hours, too.
Here's his map:

http://propnet.findu.com/catch.cgi?call=wv2zow&band=m0&last=48&geo=http://w2ev.rochesterny.org/PropNET/images/findUmaps/na.geo

Just thought you may be interested (in seeing all of
my busted callsigns, at least). :))

Ev, W2EV
http://w2ev.rochesterny.org/DXDashLogger for more
info.