[CQ-Contest] [Re: CQ-Contest] BASIC ANSWERS WRTC 2006 QUESTIONS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, py5eg@inepar.com.br
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [Re: CQ-Contest] BASIC ANSWERS WRTC 2006 QUESTIONS
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:51:41 -0500
PY5EG wrote:

*To use "published results" as the exclusive factor for selection
*To provide a totally open process for selection

         Oms I feel you and your committee are to be
commended for your attempt at selection on an
open basis based on published results.  No back of
the room deals, no beauty contests, etc, etc.  It
may not be perfect but I feel your process is a
vast improvement over previous approaches.

         Congratulations to your team for a positive
step in the right direction!

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV