[CQ-Contest] What should I do?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What should I do?
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:40:51 -0000
>From the ARRL Sweepstakes rules:

3.2. Multioperator:
3.2.1. Multi-Single only:
3.2.1.1. Only 1 transmitted signal is permitted at any time.

During the SS Phone contest, I called a station and he proceeded to give me
the exchange.  As he was talking, I can hear another voice in the background
also saying an exchange.  I notice that both of them give the same number.
Then just before the op turns it over to me, he stops and corrects the
serial number to one higher.  It's pretty obvious to me that they are
transmitting the exchange on two bands at the same time.

What is the process that one should follow to report something like this?
Do I write the station owner?  Do I write to the contest sponsor?  I don't
have this recorded. Why should the contest sponsor believe me?  What should
the sponsor do with my report?

So many questions.

Randy, K5ZD

PS - For those who ask, I will only say it is a high scoring multi-op in the
Ohio section.  They know who they are.