Re: [CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?

To: 'Oliver Dröse' <droese@necg.de>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 00:13:41 -0000
There are much better ways to report these issues than via the contest
reflector.  A look at the public log reveals the problem.

http://www.cqww.com/publiclogs/2015cw/w9il.log

W9IL submitted a log showing all sent exchanges as zone 4.

Computers are very happy doing simple checking.  They are not so smart to
know when the input data is incorrect.