Re: [CQ-Contest] Visit to California

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Visit to California
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 14:00:40 -0700
On 5/5/2019 12:09 AM, pa1t@xs4all.nl wrote:
Can someone provide me with some calls of some big stations

N6RO and W6YX are probably the largest and most impressive in Northern California (San Francisco Bay Area). K6XX's station is both unique and impressive, especially because he built every thing (except the radios) himself. W7RN, five hours to the east in Northern Nevada, is even more impressive.

You're welcome to visit here. My antenna farm is unique because it's in a redwood forest, with lots of wires hung around 130 ft between the trees.

73, Jim K9YC