RFI

[RFI] Re: Copper clad or Galvanized steel ground rods???

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Copper clad or Galvanized steel ground rods???
From: k0il@qsl.net" <EEDWARDS@oppd.com (k0il@qsl.net)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:59:54 -0500
>I'm currently planning on installing a tower at my QTH...and I've
>thoroughly enjoyed all the talk on grounding methods.  This is
>good stuff!

Mitchell, (or anyone else putting up towers)
Are you on the TowerTalk reflector too?  If not, you should check it out!
Tons of good info there on towers!  (Including grounding.)

I haven't been on for a year now so I hope this info is still good:
Check here for info:

Now, geeez, I gotta get back to work!!!  GL!

73,
de ed -- K0iL
k0il@qsl.net

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html