RFI

[RFI] Fwd: [psk31] RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: [psk31] RFI
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:18:41 -0500
Kelly & Jeff,
Tnx much for the info.  And all along I just thought the CTX monitors were
"dirty" and poorly designed.  Now it appears not to be the monitor's design
but rather a system integration problem!  That makes some sense since the
people "building" the computer systems probably aren't engineers (sales
clerks?) and don't understand nor care about EMI standards.  After all,
apparently every monitor being sold meets Part 15 under some set of
conditions at one time.  It's too bad we don't always know what those
conditions are or were when we buy it with a computer system.  Now we have
something else to try before we return a noisy monitor for exchange.  Tnx
again!
73,
de ed -K0iL
TS in Nebraska