RFI

[RFI] What Frequency to Suppress

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] What Frequency to Suppress
From: Eric Gustafson <n7cl@mmsi.com> (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 08:46:45 -0700

Hi Randy,

You wnat to optimize the suppression at the frequencies that
offend you.

Also, don't forget to apply the fix to _all_ of the wires leaving
the TV set right at the set.  AC power, S-video connection to VCR,
antenna feedline, audio connectiions to entertainment center amps
or external speakers, etc., etc. all need to have the noise
currents suppressed before they get on to a long conductor and
can radiate efficiently.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <rfi@contesting.com>

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html