RFI

[RFI] Noise Locator

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Noise Locator
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:19:43 -0600

        [Ed-K0iL]  That's quite an extensive listing!  Tnx very much for the
info Dave.

        I spotted Marv Loftness' name on quite a few IEEE articles.  Marv is
KB7KK.  One book not on the listing (or I missed it) is Marv's book "AC
Power Interference Manual" published by Percival Publishing in Tumwater, WA.
I ordered this book from Radar Engineers in Portland, OR, who makes some of
the equipment I mentioned in my posting.  I haven't read it cover to cover
like I have Nelson's book, but it does have some good stuff too!

        73,
        de ed -K0iL

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html