RFI

FW: [RFI] Telephone Interference -

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [RFI] Telephone Interference -
From: Peter D. Vouvounas" <wb3fsr@home.com (Peter D. Vouvounas)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:34:10 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter D. Vouvounas [mailto:wb3fsr@home.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 17:29
To: Dana Roode
Subject: RE: [RFI] Telephone Interference - blowing out phones?

Dana,

Thanks for your insight into T-RFI.....

When we purchased our home about a year ago near the Ocean (Jersey Shore
Area) I found that I had all kinds of RFI in our house, Telephone RFI - TVI
on the cable etc.

I am most interested in the "GE" phone issues that you have worked on, any
more info would be great as we have a "GE" Kitchen wall phone (single line)
and I have a "GE" two-line desk phone in the basement (my office)...  Both
are the worst for T-RFI that I have ever seen also have problems with them
on 2 meters/440 and FRS.

I contacted the US Distributor for the "GE" phones and they said that they
would send RFI filters for both phones out to me.  That was about a month
ago & haven't seen them yet.

So please keep me in the loop on your experiences and successes in resolving
GE phone RFI problems

Regards, 73

PeterV WB3FSR

wb3fsr@home.com