RFI

[RFI] What next?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] What next?
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:08:25 -0600

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bill Coleman AA4LR [SMTP:aa4lr@radio.org]
> Ed is correct --
        [Ed-K0iL]  Tnx for the comments guys, and as much as I like to hear
(or see) someone tell me I'm correct I think we're drifting a little off
target now with comments relating to law.  My only point in mentioning the
lawsuit possibility was to offer a word of caution to the wise.  It's best
to keep a positive attitude when dealing with a neighbor who has RFI
susceptible eqipment.  It helps keep the situation from getting ugly and
escalating.

        Keep a smile on your face the whole time knowing they can't really
do anything to you to stop your activity.  Then be a good neighbor and help
educate and resolve the situation!

        73,
        de ed -K0iL

--