RFI

[RFI] Phone RFI filter

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Phone RFI filter
From: Charles T Johnston" <charles@ab7sl.com (Charles T Johnston)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:41:39 -0700
I spoke to K-Comm sales rep a few months ago and he informed me that the
Radio Shack filters (like you described) are made for them by K-Comm.
The only difference is that K-Comm sells theirs for a couple dollars less
but that is a wash after shipping charges.
I had 40M interference to my computer modem so bad it would disconnect me
from the internet.  After adding the RS filter it was completely
eliminated and has been fine for months even running 800W on 40M phone.
For me and my situation the Radio Shack filter was worth every penny of
the $19.99 purchase price.

Charles T Johnston - AB7SL
charles@ab7sl.com

AB7SL- Ham Radio Pages
http://www.ab7sl.com
Add YOUR SITE to my  -PUBLIC-  Links page
http://www.bravenet.com/freelink/show.php?usernum=321832724