RFI

[RFI] question regarding Carrier furnace

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] question regarding Carrier furnace
From: Eric Gustafson <n7cl@mmsi.com> (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:52:16 -0700

Hi Dale,

I don't have any furnace info for you.  But I do have a shopping
procedure that I use in these cases.  I go down to the supplier
with my battery portable HF receiver (either Radio Shack or Sony)
and make him show me one of whatever he is trying to sell me
powered up and operating.  Then I discover unambiguously whether
there is a potential problem or not.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <rfi@contesting.com>

--