RFI

[RFI] Grounding the Operating Position

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Grounding the Operating Position
From: Charles" <charles@ab7sl.com (Charles)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:53:29 -0700
I have used grounding components from J. Martin Systems with great
success. The quality of his solid copper bus bars is outstanding and his
copper straps are of significant quality and size.  He does advertise in
QST. here are the particulars.

J. Martin Systems
203-461-8768
http://www.jmsystem.com

I have ordered twice from J. Martin Systems and am quite pleased with the
quality of his products.

Charles T Johnston - AB7SL
charles@ab7sl.com
AB7SL- Ham Radio Pages - with 3D Art Gallery
http://www.ab7sl.com