RFI

[RFI] Follow up to TV RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Follow up to TV RFI
From: Dan Violette - KI6X" <danki6x@pacbell.net (Dan Violette - KI6X)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:44:32 -0800
I don't believe you took the velocity factor into account for your 1/4 wave
stub.  Probably 66-75% of the free space 1/4 wave length calculated
depending on cable used.  Have an antenna analyzer?  The instruction
book may give you methods to do this by trimming until at the freq you
need.

Dan KI6X

-- Dan Violette    Amateur Radio: KI6X   E-mail: danki6x@pacbell.net --

--