RFI

[RFI] Nutone intercom problem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Nutone intercom problem
From: Ed - K0iL <k0il@arrl.net> (Ed - K0iL)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:02:31 -0600
Dave obviously has some experience with the NuTone units and a lot of good
info to start resolving the problem.  And the Palomar guy's info on flat
ribbon cable split ferrites is also a great idea.  I still feel it is
important for the neighbor who owns this equipment and even the ham
involved to make their voices heard loud & clear whether or not NuTone
actually makes it themselves or just imports & sells it.  If they receive
no complaints they'll go right on selling the junk.  They may do that
anyway so filing a EMI/RFI complaint with ARRL, EIA or whoever is
interested may help.
73,
de ed -K0iL

--