RFI

[RFI] Re: Logitech Cordless Keyboard/Mouse

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Logitech Cordless Keyboard/Mouse
From: David Hildebrand <daveh@nbnet.nb.ca> (David Hildebrand)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:35:33 -0400
I have been using the Logitech cordless mouse (not the keyboard) for several
weeks and have
experienced no problems. I run a Kenwood TS-870 and an Ameritron AL-80B
amplifier.  I also
have  rig control, rotor control and packet  interfaced with my logging program
and am
experiencing no conflicts or interference what-so-ever (touch wood!).