RFI

[RFI] Neon Light Interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Neon Light Interference
From: Stephanie WX3K" <wx3k@ptd.net (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:53:22 -0400
"I think if you really want this fixed, go to the store owner and offer to
buy him a brand spanking new sign.  It is not a cheap solution, but that
should definitely fix your problem and might help the pizza store get more
customers with a nicer sign."

It is not a sign......the light array sprawls alond and around the front and
side edge of the building.........we are talking at least 100 feet of neon

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K
wx3k@arrl.net
http://www.wxpage.com

Mt. Holly Skywarn Technical Committee - Vice Chair
Skywarn Coordinator for Somerset County, NJ
Mt Holly Skywarn Webmaster
Eastern PA Radio Assoc. - Vice President