RFI

[RFI] Filtered connectors for video cable

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Filtered connectors for video cable
From: wes@attawayinterests.com (Wes Attaway)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:34:22 -0500
I have had good luck with video cables from Hurricane Computers (see link
below).  The cables are billed as being triple-shielded and come in various
lengths.  I have used their 10', 15' and 20' video cables for various of my
customers, and have had very good results.  Good noise supression and good
video quality.  Here in my shack I replaced an old cable and extension cable
with a Hurricane 10' extension cable and cleared up a host of problems.

At their web site, look under "cables" and then "monitor".

http://www.hurricane-computers.com/cart/shop.cfm

Wes - N5WA