RFI

[RFI] Noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Noise
From: w1rfi@arrl.org (Hare,Ed, W1RFI)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:15:10 -0500
Pete,

Can you send me a .wav file of the noise?  I am still collecting RFI sounds
and want to start a "Sounds of RFI" page as soon as my Tech Info webmaster
gets back to work. (He is out for a few weeks on a personal matter.)

I want about 30 seconds of each recorded BOTH in SSB and AM modes.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St